Quality and Environmental management policies
Quality policy and environmental management policy of a company represent its attitude to partners and include methods which ensure:
- that the needs of the company, the buyers and those of the community are met;
- commitment to implementing and meeting the legal requirements, the buyer’s demands and commitment to continual improvement;
- the basis on which the aims of quality and environmental management are reviewed;
- that training is provided for the quality policy and the environmental policy to be understood and upheld by the management and the employees, who are willing to constantly improve their knowledge and pass it on to the newly hired employees;
- that the policies are periodically reviewed for adequacy and suitability;
- all employees are aware of them and understand them correctly.
Environmental policy is concerned with reducing the consumption of resources per unit of product and the technological potential of recycled waste materials and with the technologically smallest possible amount of release of substances into environment, such as: industrial waste water, chemicals.
Certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Company TÜV SÜD has proven quality system with certification for standard ISO 9001:2015 and an environmental management system ISO 14001:2015.
To view the certificate, click on the link below: